This pages has the three probes dispatched to Darwin IV for exploration of life. They have many peices of equipment such as Spider Drones and Scout Disks.
Probe Features and EquipmentEdit
- Sensor crammed "bird like" head mounted on moving arm.
- flexible arms extending from a box attached to wing.
- Wings to help adjust navigation of the probes.
- Thrusters as primary form of movement.
- Communication and radio to Orbiting satellite, Von Braun .
- Sample collection containers.
- Magnification lenses.
- Hydrogen air bag for flight.
- Computer brain with the knowledge of a toddler.
- Tail for adjustments.
Space transportEditThe Three probes each had a Space vehicle to protect them on entry, but they are not flawless as seen when Balboa's craft is exploded on entry. The other two landed safetly but, very conventional and with no landing gear. The Space transport vehicles look much like today's space shuttles.
There is three probes in total, two survived the entry, none survived the mission though. _____________________________________________________________________________________
- Probe Davinci statis:destroyed color:Blue function:animal life cause of destruction:Eosapians
- Probe Newton statis:destroyed color:Yellow function:Plant life cause of destruction:Eosapians
- Probe Balboa statis:destroyed color:Red function:unkown cause of destruction: Entry Explosion
- Note: A.Probe Balboa could have been back up for the other probes, B.Probe Davinci was nicknamed Leo and Probe Newton was nicknamed Ike.